Monday, February 23, 2009

Im thinking...

That my house really needs a good cleaning, I need to go to the gym tonight since I skipped yesterday, the grocery store would be really good right about now for my Ethiopian pantry, the housewives from Wisteria Lane are suffocating in my DVR because I've missed the last 2 new episodes and where in the heck am I going to put all of the great stuff Laney Grace acquired yesterday at her birthday party.....deep breath...was Miley's dress really as bad as the Fashion police say, I thought calling her a human Christmas tree was a little harsh, Jack William has got to learn to go to the dern potty, he's 3, I hope I'm swimsuit ready for the spring and summer, Jack and Laney Grace are going to want to swim outside around others I'm sure, after reading chell's blog I doubt I'll be lip waxing...speaking of waxing, I need to use my gift card I got for Christmas, It's got a free wax...

It's definitely Monday!

No comments: