Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Husband Survey


Okay, okay...I steal ideas for my blog!!!!...saw this on a good friends blog and thought it was cute...I talk enough about me on this thing!


My Husband...the Survey!

Getting to know Justin Davis



1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

That would have to be...a. the local news or b. ESPN(anything on ESPN)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Thousand Island

3. What's one food he doesn't like?

Pickles, he'll eat them but he doesn't usually want to.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?

Maybe a New Castle or possibley a crown and sprite. Depends on the outing

5. Where did he go to high school?

Shades Valley High School Class of 99'

6. What size shoe does he wear?

10 1/2 or 11

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

Sports memorabilia...he used to collect all that stuff now its collecting dust in the attic!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Ruben Sandwich I would say

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Milo's

10. What is his favorite cereal?

Fruity Pebbles

11. What would he never wear?

A turtleneck I'm almost positive

12. What is his favorite sports team?

Alabama Crimson Tide

13. Who did he vote for?

John McCain

14. Who is his best friend?

Oh definitely me;) It better be me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

Be a little less negative. My glass tends to be half empty.

16. What is his heritage?

Eww...you got me on this one

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?

Anything but Chocolate

18. Did he play sports in high school?

Baseball

19. What could he spend hours doing?

watching sports or PlayStation if he has that much time

20. What is one unique talent he has?

Justin is very bright and is usually very good at anything he does.

No comments: