Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random things about me on a Monday....

I keep getting these emails from friends who have completed 25 random things about themselves and I never really had the time to invest, but today I thought, hey, why not. So here goes...

25 random things about me...

25. I never watch TV shows in real time...I hate commercials so I DVR and fast forward.
24. I have two jobs totally unrelated to one another
23. I sing so loud in the car that my kids tell me to be quite
22. I L-O-V-E avocados
21. For the past 3 months I haven't listened to anything but my Britney Spears Circus CD.
20. I saw a real live rodeo in Texas and it was awesome
19. I secretly wish that I was Rachael Ray...you know she's not even a real chef!
18. I have two gorgeous children only 15 months apart
17. I make meatloaf really well
16. I am obsessed with pictures of my kids. They are everywhere in my house even my bathroom
15. I attended 10 different schools from kindergarten through my Senior year
14. I have already sent and received 160 text messages from Jan 28 to today.
13. I don't drink Chardonnay anymore because just one glass gives me a headache.
12. Once I tried not eating meat because some book told me that I would lose weight...I went back to eating meat.
11. I tease my hair everyday to make it appear "puffier"
10. I miss my Dad and my Granny really bad
09. I have a weird obsession with party planning. I take it really seriously.
08. I am actually going to let Laney have a "Cinderella" party because that's what she says she wants.
07. You will always find a gallon of Milo's sweet tea in our fridge against my better judgement.
06. I haven't bought 1 single article of clothing since early January for two reasons 1. I don't have any money and 2. because I want to lose weight before I spend anymore money on clothes
05. I have a picture of a really skinny girl on my fridge to remind me not to open it unless it is just absolutely necessary.
04. I need a haircut again already
03. I envy organized people. I really wish I was more organized
02. If I won the lottery I would buy a hotel.
and the #1 most random thing about me is...
I actually watch Disney channel even when Jack and Laney aren't in the room. The Disney original movies are really cute.

No comments: