Monday, October 6, 2008

October already?


Don't forget that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.




I love the fall and last week I think I may have gotten a little over excited at the first crispness in the air. I actually believed that it may be "chilley" this past Saturday and I couldnt wait to be outside tailgaiting in the cool crisp weather, however, the one day I plan to do an outdoor activity was the hottest day of the week, clocking in at a mere 84 degrees. Im just one of those people that if it's fall its fall...not summer. Plus I love sweaters and turtlenecks and all of my favorite days are in the fall/winter season. Halloween,Thanksgiving, Chirstmas, Jack's Birthday, Our wedding anniversary,Laney's Birthday etc...







I just cant wait to see my breath.


1 comment:

hml234 said...

I can't wait for it to be cold either!! Don't worry, it will be here before we know it..and you can wear all of the tnecks and sweaters you want! Get excited.. Woot.