Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Caffeine War






Today is my first day of caffeine free living. I usually start each morning with some type of energy drink or coffee followed by 2 maybe even 3 cans of soda (don't worry they are always diet).
I usually buzz around for a couple of hours and by lunch I am snoring on my desk and forget being able to sleep at night.

So last night I decided "NO MORE CAFFEINE"! I have already downed 1 liter of water and I'm feeling pretty good.

Because I am such an addict,I anticipate mood swings and headaches. Yes Justin, these mood swings are in addition to...

Isn't it scary that you can become so dependant upon something and not even realize it. It's going to be tough because I love Coke but who knows I may even lose that last few pounds Ive been working on.




4 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I gave up diet coke 3 weeks ago-- and the only caffeine I have is occasionally tea. It gets better!!!

michelle huey said...

Hey-Hey! I can't live without 2 cups of coffee in the morning. I did give up sugar though. 3 weeks ago-haven't lost an ounce yet. I can still drink red wine at least...

michelle huey said...

Where are you? No more posts??

michelle huey said...

Why are you not blogging? Get to it girl! I'm tired of seeing this Caffeine War post. :) love ya!