Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Really, Is he serious? Really?



I have never been very political, lets just be real, I've only been old enough to vote for one election but the older I get I have come to realize I am definitely a conservative. There is nothing worse than a raging liberal but with all of that aside I think that Americans need to know the severity of the situation if Barack Obama is elected President of the United States. This morning my sister emailed a link from youtube of Obama actually saying during a speech that he had visited 57 stated in the U.S. and really hopes to visit Alaska and Hawaii. Let's see that would make um...59 states. WOW!
I am terrified for the free world...absolutely terrified. Below is also an email that I received. Just one more reason to vote for McCain and Pailin in November!!!

Obama explains why he doesn't salute the US Flag
Obama 'explains' I sure hope this gets around before Nov.!!!On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:48:04 -0400, 'LTG Bill Ginn' USAF ret. forwarded the following: Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played. According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over t he heart.
'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president!! I, for once, am speechless. He has absolutely NO pride in this country!!!!! This is outrageous!!!! He doesn't deserve to be dogcatcher!!! (Oh, sorry dogcatchers, I mean you no disrespect.) LET'S SEND THIS CLOWN DOWN THE ROAD KICKING ROCKS!!!! Forward this to EVERYONE YOU KNOW

1 comment:

hml234 said...

I'm right there with you Whit! When I saw that video this morning I was humiliated FOR him! Those videos are just a few little reminders of why NOBAMA is soo wrong for this position. It scares me to know that there are Americans in this free country that would give this man the opportunity to lead our country knowing his sketchy beliefs. All I know is I would'nt want him anywhere near the White House, whoa..talk about dangerous! By the way, I enjoy reading your blog:)