Monday, July 27, 2009

Obsessed!

As if I really have the time for an obsession of any kind. I finally read New Moon, the second of the 4 book "Twilight" series. I feel like a child...I am so into this. I actually read a 563 page book in 3 days. I could not put it down as if I have some weird thing going. I am already 150 pages into Eclipse, the 3rd book and same thing...Can't put it down. I had never seen the movie Twilight so I demanded that Justin buy it and watch it with me...as the sequal will be out in November. I have to be all read up and caught up by then...it's so important. So I watched the movie and OH MY GOD...Its my new favorite...Why am I so enthralled with these Teenage vampires...Now I have Hannah all into it...were starting to get culty...everytime she calls she's like Bella and Edward....as if they are real. What are we going to do when there are no more books to read....NO!!!!!

2 comments:

Alli and Korey said...

I am such a Twilight freak too ! I use to not get what all the hype was about but then I read the first one and was hooked! The last one is the best = ) We should go see New Moon together when it comes out. I seriously cant wait!!

Alli and Korey said...

PS. glad you are blog updating = )