Friday, September 14, 2007

I HIT MOM!!!

Yes...it's true. I hit Moms beautiful new Passat this very morning. I know you all are probably wondering how it happened exactly...
Well, The oven at the Erickson home is on the fritz so she needed to prepare a covered dish for work so she came over to borrow my stove which I most graciously allowed her to do. I put Jack and Laney in the car and got ready to go. We said our good bye's and I put the car in reverse and that was all she wrote.
I dont know what I was thinking except that typically when I leave for work there is nothing behind me. What if that had been a child on a bike or an old lady taking her morning walk???
Very costly mistake$$$$$$$$
It scratched up the bumber of my new car and crushed the hood of Moms car. I cant believe I did it. :(

1 comment:

Sandy D. said...

I hope didn't just hit your mom's car so you would have something to blog about! I am so sorry for both of you that this happened!