Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Birthday Party





Omg...the Birthday party was a blast. Justin and Mom did such a good job getting it all arranged. We got to hang out with some really dear friends that we dont get to see as often as we would like with the hectic schedules and all. Even though the invitations said "no gifts please" Kimberely still brought me a beautiful braclet and earrings but I think my favorite was the picture she gave me of us on Cinco de Mayo. It was so cute. Lindsay L. brought me a bottle of Resling...I'm saving it to take on vacation.
The food was so good (Chicken Fajitas) I wish we could have that every night. The Margaritas were good too. Justin makes really good margaritas. Kelley D. brought her camera and took some great pictures. I cant wait to get them on the web for everybody to see.
Jack espcially enjoyed the tortilla chips and sour cream. He had his very own bowl wich resulted in a second bath before bed. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life.Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: